Pope & Young Club 33rd Biennial Convention
April 12 - 15, 2023 @ Nugget Casino Resort - Reno, NV
You won't want to miss this one! Registration NOW OPEN
- CELEBRATE bowhunting’s past, present and future
- NETWORK with fellow bowhunters
- LEARN and PLAN future hunting experiences
- ENJOY the camaraderie
Now's the time to put the dates on your calendar and start making plans for the 33rd Biennium Convention in Reno, Nevada!
Tickets for off-site tours and activities are available for purchase separately. Full convention pass or individual passes are required for all events. On-site registration will also be available during the Convention. Prices are subject to change.
Reserve a VIP Table
If you would like to guarantee a good seat, VIP tables are available for $1,000 per table (Friday/Saturday Banquets). With this table you will receive preferred seating, a dedicated cocktail runner and Bucket Raffle tickets. This is a table reservation only. You and your guests are required to purchase your Full Convention or Convention Pass and individual meal tickets. If you would like to purchase a table, please call the Office at 507-867-4144.
The Nugget Casino Resort, in Sparks, Nevada, will be the site for the Pope & Young Club's 33rd Biennium Convention and Awards Banquet.
A special Convention rate of $129 (standard room) will be available through Thursday, March 9, 2023. Guests will be responsible for all charges.
Follow the steps below to reserve your room:
- On-Line Reservations: Click HERE and follow the steps.
- Phone Reservations: Call the Nugget Casino Resort directly at (800) 648-1177 and tell the reservation agent you would like to make a reservation for Group Code: GPYC23.
Are you looking for some additional fun at Convention? If you answered yes, you need to join in. Choose one or place an entry in all. Contests include: Photo, Knife Making and Arrow Making. You do not need to be a "professional" photographer or craftsman's to participate. You do not need to be present to win and all are welcome.
All entries will become the property of the Pope & Young Club and will be used to raise funds to help preserve, promote and protect bowhunting.
- Photo Contest - Categories include: Wildlife (color), Bowhunting (color), Black & White, Trophy Photo, Youth Photographer and Youth (pic of kid(s) in the outdoors. Photo(s) must be 8 x 10 mounted foam core. Photos in multiple categories must be printed for each category. Entries must be received at the office no later than Friday March 24, 2023. Email photos will NOT be accepted. Photo(s) will not be returned.
- Knife Contest - Custom Hunting Knife. All materials welcome (with the exception of illegal components).
- Arrow Contest - Entrants must submit a set of 6 arrows. All materials welcome (with the exception of illegal components).
To participate, download the form HERE. Send completed form with submission or let us know you will be bringing to the Convention with you. Also, please feel free to provide any additional information you would like us to know about the submission.
Submission Cut-Off: March 24th for in office submissions (all photo contest entries must be sent in) or dropped off at the Convention Registration Desk. Good Luck!!!