Pope & Young Pyro Putty Bowhunter Blend
- Remove a piece the size of a pea up to a nickel from the tin.
- Expose the fibers in the putty and ignite with lighter, matches, ferro rod or magnifying glass. A piece the size of a nickel will burn for 8 to 10 minutes. (In high wind conditions, Establish flame before exposing to wind.)
- Pull a small piece of putty through the center of the disk and light.
- Press down on disk as putty liquefies to feed flame. Do not leave unattended or remove disc while burning. 7 hours of burn time per tin.
Glow in The Dark
- Expose putty to UV light for trail marking
Waterproof, Floats and Small Repairs
- Rub on leaky tents or shoes to waterproof. Without the exposed ignition fibers inside the Putty, it acts as a waterproofer.
The challenges facing bowhunting’s future are ever evolving. Anti-hunters and activists continue to work to destroy our heritage and redefine our way of life. Many of the privileges hunters enjoy are being trampled, but we will not let our heritage be destroyed. We will not forget our history. We will not permit these challenges to diminish the vital role bowhunting plays in our culture. For over 60 years, Pope and Young has procured and preserved the records of bowhunting and bowhunter’s greatest accomplishments. Under our watch these records will not be erased. Collectively, Pope and Young members will not allow our hunting privileges to be reduced or forgotten. Bowhunting’s long, proud heritage will not be destroyed.
Today we continue our 60-year long mission with a new brand and a renewed commitment.
A mission that seeks to Preserve, Promote, and Protect Bowhunting.